- The day of the dead, honoring the deceased loved ones, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Beautiful and peaceful activity for winter season…
- Lichtenstein Fairytale Castle from the medieval times, Germany
- Would you prefer the mountain, the beach or the beach town while traveling?
- Hamilton Pool – A treasure in magnificent Austin, Texas
Martinique can serve you with beautiful sandy beaches around the coastline. Sure worth a visit and get the total feel of tropical joy, especially if you are a beach addict!
Martinique is an island in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea. As it is an overseas region of France, the official language is French.Sainte Anne via Jessica Snow, flickr, on Pinterest