- Wow! – 6000 Likes for PerfectTravelling :-)
- Do you know any roller coaster, driving backwards after an explosion?
- Watch your children being enthusiastic students in Gladiator School, Rome, Italy
- What a masterpiece of beauty, Cao Bang, Vietnam
- How much fun would this be? Floatable Trampoline Bridge over the Seine, Paris
Martinique can serve you with beautiful sandy beaches around the coastline. Sure worth a visit and get the total feel of tropical joy, especially if you are a beach addict!
Martinique is an island in the Lesser Antilles in the eastern Caribbean Sea. As it is an overseas region of France, the official language is French.Sainte Anne via Jessica Snow, flickr, on Pinterest