- It could safe your life! Learning what to do, when a bear is around!
- Indulgence takes the front seat at a completely modern beachfront retreat
- Where to stay, when you visit the largest Canyon in North America
- What beer is telling us about you…
- Beautiful private resort villas well separated along the shore
This is where Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet! Very powerful!
Picture: Iguazu aterfall
The falls are shared by the Iguazú NP (Argentina) and Iguaçu NP (Brazil), both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Can be reached from Puerto Iguazú in Argentina and Foz do Iguaçu in Brazil, as well as from Ciudad del Este, Paraguay.
Picture: Devil´s Throat, Iguazu Waterfalls
Picture: Iguazu Platform
Picture: Iguazu Falls
Look here for more information and access from Argentina
Look here for more information and access from Brazil
Look on this blog post for more information and access from Paraguay